Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A day of crafting

Ahhh... isn't it amazing how a day of indulging in your love of craft can lift your mood and change your outlook on life.

Today I have spent pottering in my craft room.. working on the baby quilt I am making and some Christmas stockings.  I have also made Ben this, after promising him something when the girls were getting skirts:


google



(excuse the crappy photo, its finally started raining here... cant remember the last time - maybe June!)

He has named it Google and is very excited about taking it to bed tonight.  It is Mel Goodsell's pattern of 'Zet the monster' from the Australian Homesewn Magazine (not sure how to link to the magazine so here's the link to Mel Goodsell's super crafty blog ). The magazine is full of amazing patterns and ideas - very glad I got a copy of it!

Stocking creators will be here in a few minutes, will tell you about a swap I am joining tomorrow.

 

Leonie :)

2 comments:

Mel Goodsell said...

Thanks so much for sharing your divine Zet monsters with me - they all looked so adorable in the pic and the blue one above looks gorgeous on his own too :)
You've been so busy sewing!
Melx

Leonie said...

Thanks Mel. I am really 'getting my groove on' with the sewing at the moment. Lots to do though and so little time!!!