Saturday, October 17, 2009

Freaking out on Friday

Today has been a very strange day. My hubby was sending me an email from work and he typed, gotta go, there's a fire, for real.  I waited for a bit and then rang him and he said he was standing outside watching 5 fire engines try to douse the fire that was burning down his workplace.  We live about 20km away and I could see the smoke from our back yard. The fire has been on the news and apparently the building is destroyed, $5 million worth.

On the sewing front, I have been to Spotlight four times in the past week. Three times were helping my friends with choosing fabrics for their stockings and once for skirt fabric for the sew-a-long.  I wish there were more options in our area for fabric shopping.  I might have to start doing some online fabric shopping. hehe! My hubby would lOVE that!

well, after todays events I have no sewing to show... maybe tomorrow I will get motivated :)

No comments: