Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween

My children are excited we are going to a friends house on Saturday for a little bit of trick or treating.  Im not a full fledged celebrator of Halloween but did enjoy going trick or treating when I was an exchange student ... years ago.. in the USA . Last year we were living in a gated complex so it was nice a safe to take the children around.  This year we are in a new neighbourhood so we've decided a dress up party is the safest option.  Im thinking about making some more of these...halloween 011

and thesehalloween 017 The oranges were a bit fiddly to make but I really did like the finished effect - and the icecream tasted like oranges - Yum!

I cant remember where I got the ideas from originally but it looks like I will be getting stuck in and making them again this year :)

have done a bit of sewing today and yesterday, but I'll save that for another day :)

No comments: