Monday, November 16, 2009

Cupcake addict

Hello, my name is Leonie and I am addicted to making cupcakes.

Yes, its true, I have an addiction to making cupcakes, probably more specifically, icing them.  I dont really like eating them but LOVE creating them :)

Here's some I made for the stocking girls last week



and some I made for a friend and her son on their combined birthdays(she is an AMAZING cake decorator so cupcakes it had to be!)
DSC08233


I also love cupcake papers and ordered some online the other day.. a special little 4 year olds birthday party is coming up and I had to have the right cupcake papers, right? (oops cant put the photo on as camera is playing up).

1 comment:

Silvia said...

Wow, you do have a talent there :-) they are so lovely, colorful, cheerful...have fun creating the birthday ones and fix the camera so you can post them!