Thursday, November 19, 2009

A dry spell

Well this week has been crazy and I haven't made much and I am still having camera problems!!!

So in this post I have decided to include a photo of my hubby's birthday cake. My 8 year old decorated it. My husband is into V8 supercars so it had to have a Ford on it!!! He is turning 40 on Christmas Day so we decided to have his party a bit early this past weekend.  We had a great time and I probably drank a bit much Sangria (oops).

pics 034



Bianca Jae Makes Things is having a giveaway. She makes gorgeous wraps for pencils and pads - too cute!! Head over and check it out.

1 comment:

Naomi Vela said...

How cool, what a great cake.....Happy Early Birthday Stu....so not fair...I don't even remember being 40 and it was only last year...lol

Hugs
Naomi