Saturday, November 7, 2009

A new little baby

Yesterday my cousin had a little baby girl. She is her fourth baby, although her others are 9, 14 and 17 years old. Shes only a wee dot, 5 lb 12 oz.

I am off to visit her tonight with a few little goodies. I am making her a quilt of which I have finished the top but havent got any further, so lets hope she gets it soon :)

(excuse the pics, I desperately need a decent camera and also left it too late in the afternoon to take the photos)

babythins 003



I made her a few little bibs...

babythins 005babythins 006babythins 007



A tag cube... with a butterfly on as her bedroom is pale pink and white with butterflies..

babythins 008babythins 010



 

nd I picked up this gorgeous little onesie tutu from Target!! How cute is that!

babythins 011


 


I also was very excited to go shopping ALONE last night. I had a great time buying stuff for me ! doenst happen very often so I got a few bits a pieces I have had my eye on.. might try to post them tomorrow. :) have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Dear Leone,
I wonder would you mind emailing me please.
I can't seem to find your email.
Many thanks,
Robyn xx

Silvia said...

Congratulations to your cousin for the little one's birth, great news!
She is a very lucky girl to receive those lovely goodies, well done! That tutu is also awesome. Have a great weekend too.