Friday, January 29, 2010

Family Journalling

I have just started an everyday journal for our family to 'scrap' our journey through 2010.  I saw the idea over at the blog,  What I see. This lady is a supa talented photographer and her scrapbooking is amazing.  I quickly raced down to Kikki K to purchase a 'Recipe book', which is what she uses for her journal. The great thing is it has six sections with 30 pages in each, so one a day and will cover the first 6 months.

I have only done the cover so far and the cover for January but the photos are now printed waiting for me to scrap them.  I think the beauty of this is it will be quick and it will encourage me to try to take a photo a day.

My kids love their scrapbook albums and they have sticky finger marks on them to prove this :).  It will be very cool to have a more detailed journal of this year. ... and sadly I think I have only properly scrapped 2 pages in the last twelve months + some albums for gifts which I will post eventually.

So its back into creating and feeling the love :)

2010 0682010 069

1 comment:

katepickle said...

Oh these look great... what a cool idea to use the kikki k recipe books... now if only I had enough mojo and motivation!?