Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy new year.. 14 days in! oops

Hi and happy new year. I cant believe I havent posted since the new year began!!



Its been busy here on holiday in NZ, we've been so busy doing - as little as possible!! Haha! Just the holiday I wanted and I must admit a bit of a break from technology hasnt actually hurt me - shock horror!!!

My new years resolution is to look after my health this year (thyroid disorder.. long story...pain in the butt!) and also put our family before all else.... resolutions I think are very achievable and most important for everyone.

My hubby and I had four glorious days away although we saw the kids all but one of those days - we are such big softies!!!  We fished and read, drank wine and soaked in a spa pool over looking the most amazing views!leonie 017leonie 023



Now we are just packing and crossing our fingers we are not over our weight limit for check in on monday... we have 100kg allowance between all 5 of us and Im pretty sure we'll be scraping in there!!!

Today I went (for the third time) to an amazing fabric shop about 20 mins from my parents house. I LOVE the fabrics but decided to buy only NZ themed fabrics as they are hard to get in Aussie. I will also post pics of those too! Mum came with me and we went out for lunch which was lovely.

Well, better go help mum clean up, lots of visitors coming for a bbq tomorrow and packing to be finished!

Leonie

1 comment:

Silvia said...

Ah Ah...welcome back! happy New Year to you too. So glad you enjoyed your vacation ... spa, fabric shops, barbeques ... oh I'm so very envious :-)
Now you can count on a nice reserve of energy for the future activities (oh, by the way, my tyroid it's been funny too for years so I fully understand, it needs to be taken care of!)
Have a safe journey back and have fun planning how to use your lovely new materials!