Thursday, January 28, 2010

Little Miss Sunshine creating

For Christmas I found Little Miss Sunshine this gorgeous book


2010 085



And quickly put together a little sewing kit for her, with felt, needles, scissors, cottons and some very cool Kombi fabric (she is a Kombi addict :))

2010 0862010 087


 


And then she got creating....


2010 0722010 0882010 090



I love seeing her take an interest in the things I do and want to do them too. With her cooking and sewing and scrapbooking she's starting to turn out just like her Mum :)

Last weekend we signed her up for Netball, which we cant wait to start. Little Miss Sunshine is very tall for her age and I have no doubt she will make a great netball player.

The next craft we are going to work on is teaching her to knit and then sew on the sewing machine. I have saved my old one for her.

Bye for now, my baby has been sick for the last four days and Im going to give her lots of mummy cuddles.

No comments: