Friday, February 12, 2010

Good morning from the Nutters :)

 


DSC00295Meet the Nutters!!!


Okay, firstly ignore the crap in the background!!! And I took this on my mobile... but this is what I woke up to this morning!! My darling children went to a birthday last night for my cousin's son. They got these crazy glasses/straw.. not sure what to call it. So lots of fun and games this morning... of course then it was a big rush to get to school.


I have been making some more hairclip holders.. quick and easy to do. The red one is for Little Miss Keeley and the little one will go in the present drawer...


DSC00297


DSC00296



I have a few projects started (finally!) and when Kindy starts in full swing next week I plan to get stuck in.  One of my friends (who was part of our stockings group) and I are starting a craft group and are starting next monday night - it will be great to create with my friends.

Well, back to the creating... ive been slack at blogging, facebook and everything thing else this past week!

No comments: