Monday, February 15, 2010

Lovin' it!

2010 012Happy Valentines Day! Hope you've had a lovely day! The beautiful heart, above, that hangs on our wall was given to me from a dear friend for my birthday, just before we moved to Brisbane a couple of years ago. I love it and it reminds me of her everytime I walk past it... it also reminds me of how terrible Ive been at keeping in touch...shame on me.



We started off our day with heart shaped pancakes :

2010 024


2010 025


2010 028


Then went for a family bike ride along the beautiful shoreline... gorgeous. But my bottom is very sore!!! Its a long time since i have been bike riding. (Sorry photos not good.. was trying to balance on bike and take it!)2010 030


2010 031



Oh yes! it sure is beautiful where we live!

No pressies in this house as its only a few weeks until our wedding anniversary and this year is a big one - 10 years! My darling daughter did spend hours yesterday making us all cards - they are so sweet.

I have a little something for the kids which I will share tomorrow... its something I try to do for valentines but it wont matter if its a day or two late.... because I love them everyday :)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

horay for yummy breakfasts and rides along the beach :) looks like your family had a lovely valentines day x