Saturday, March 6, 2010

Now I know my ABC... on a Canvas

2010 087


 


I have finally finished Bubba's ABC canvas.  She is crazy about the alphabet at the moment and doesn't start school until next year.



I took photos along the way making it and Im happy to put together a little 'how to' if anyone wants me too.

THe look I was going for was a patchwork with photos of things that have significance for her. Some things were a bit hard to come up with... v (we chose violin) and x (xylophone). It was really important to me for it to be lower case letters (except for names) and for it to be words she could learn from  (eg. xylophone for x instead of xoxo (hugs and kisses)).

Im really pleased at how it turned out and she loves it... what kids dont like photos of themselves and the people and things they love.


 


2010 088



 

 2010 089

No comments: