Monday, March 8, 2010

Sew Sew Sew

Woo Hoo!!! I think I have officially gotten over my crafting funk!  I have done heaps in the last few days and Im feelin' the love again :)

First up I made this for the same dear little boy I made the cake for

 2010 0992010 101



 I totally love this NZ fabric and bought it when I was over there at Christmas.. was exciting to use some of it.. but not too much!

And today I got started on some little things for my children for Easter... these are for the girls and I found the pattern and tutorial here


2010 1022010 1042010 107



Im going to make some little easter bags like the very creative Mel did over here and pop there Easter Birdy in with a few eggs (less emphasis on the eggs this year)

Right off to make a boy type one or I'll be in the bad books.

Oh did I tell you - I am SOO excited - I won my first ever blog giveaway over at the very amazing blog of Janelle Wind. I won a copy of her very cute Robots at Play patterns - Ben is so excited ... boys do miss out a bit on the sewing front.

Anyway... gotta fly, my hubby has just made me some Gluten free bread and it smells good and I haven't had any bread for about a week so Im getting in while its hot :)

No comments: