Monday, April 19, 2010

Gotta learn to crochet

I keep seeing such gorgeous crocheted items on the internet and I really need to learn to crochet.  I can knit, ceramic paint, scrapbook, cross stitch and sew, but Ive never learnt to crochet.

Yesterday Little Miss Sunshine and I visited the Mathilda Markets for the first time. Some beautiful handmade items there, although it was aimed more at parents of babies and toddlers, Little Miss Sunshine and I enjoyed having a wander around.

She fell in love with this crocheted beanie (even if it was a toddlers size :)) from here.  I really want to make some more of these! Too cute. Thats why I want to learn to crochet, so we can have them in every colour!

IMG_3367IMG_3328



 

I'll be back with some pics from around the blogging world of things Id love to create if I knew how to crochet!

No comments: