Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Beautiful Brisbane

 


Last weekend we jumped on the train and went to the city. I absolutely LOVE Brisbane city - of all the cities I have visited it is by far my favourite! Its beautiful and there is always so much to do.


I would choose visiting Brisbane city over the theme parks any day - and my children agree! Its a relatively cheap day too :)


Heres a few pics from our visit


wheel of brissy


wheel of Brisbane (we've been on this twice and it is great!)


kids and kangaroos


photos with Kangaroo statues


 brissy building


cool buildings


stu and kids


a cuddle with Dad


building


this building is so cute - its actually huge but looks minature in this photo


southbank pools


Streets Beach at Southbank... free pools that run along side the river


elise southbank pool

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hey Leonie

I just found your blog on Kiwi Mummy Blogs. We are also kiwis living in Brisbane (we've just passed the 5 yr mark).

Love your photos in this post - I agree, Brisbane city is beautiful!

Leonie said...

Thanks Renee, yes Brisbane is beautiful. We are two years this week and Im still so terribly homesick... not what I expected!