Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Crafty bug

Finally! I have got my crafty bug back on!



Its been pretty busy the last few weeks, and especially the last week or so with Kindy committee stuff.  I am the Newsletter writer and I have spent 17 hours on the latest newsletter. We are switching to monthly newsletters so I definately wont be spending that much time on it, especially with helping with the social committee as well... plus the school jobs too! phew!

Anyway, today I had a spare two hours so I made myself a noticeboard and some magnets and push pins.


 noticeboard


Noticeboard (red and white polka dot of course)


noticeboard clips


Little clips .. to hold on my ideas etc.


button push pins


 Some button push pins for my corkboard... now just need to fancy up my corkboard!


Right, Im off to do some more crafting!

No comments: