Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers Day stalls

I keep promising myself that the next blog I write will be about something crafty I have been doing but somehow the week disappears and I have had very little time in my craft room.  I am going to try next week to do that - I am going to do something crafty and post about it for the next 7 days!

Anyway, this week we have held Mothers Day stalls at School and Kindy. This year my dedication is to Kindy as next year all three of my darlings will be at school.

I did however make a bunch of phone/camera covers and donated them to school and kindy to sell, oh yeah and some cupcakes too (they went within a very short time)

phone covers 2cupcakes 2



 Today I went with Sonic on his class excursion to Australia Zoo. We had a great day, but feeling a bit tired now!! Right, off to bed as I have crafting to do after netball tomorrow, and an apron to make!

EDITED TO ADD

I almost forgot this week, Bubba and I went to her kindy Mother's night. It was so lovely, we got to do some activites together and then the children sang some songs they had been rehearsing.

Here's my beautiful girl

elise kindy night 1


kindy n


Dont you love my big arms and hands!


kindy nihjt 3elise kindy 2

No comments: