Thursday, May 13, 2010

Planning a party and previous cakes

My darling boy Sonic will be 7 in a couple of weeks. 7 !! already!  So its time to plan a birthday party.

I know a lot of families don't have parties every year for their children but I cant help myself, really, its why I had children!!! LOL!

We are doing a Wild West Theme this year... lots of organising to do.

I also love making birthday cakes for my children. Here are some I have made them in the past. Im quite proud of them (mostly!)

 cakes Ive made1

9 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

What super stunning cakes!!! Well done - can't wait to see what you make this time around!!

My friend has a group on facebook for Amateur cake decorationists - you should totally add these cakes!!

FaerySarah said...

holy crap! those are amazing! look at that mermaid!

Mel Goodsell said...

Just beautiful! I need to get you over to bake cakes for me!! I especially love the combi van and pirate ship, but they're all clever.

Nancy at Coneflower Ranch said...

Wow! Awesome! Love the VW bus!

Katherine Quinn said...

wow those cakes are amazing!!! I am like you I love planning birthdays, making the cake, doing the goodie bags... good fun.

Little Munchkins said...

Oh my, look at those amazing cakes!! I have never made a cake for my children's birthday. I always think I want to but never do it. Maybe next year!

Amy Keep said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leonie said...

thank you for your lovely comments. I cant wait to share my next cake = I get such a kick out of making them :)

Widge said...

Wow!!!!! so loving that combie van