Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday@ life with my boybarians

Check out the weekly photo linky blog hop at Life with my boybarians.  Because Im a bit addicted to using my new camera I thought I might jump on the bandwagon for this one too!!

The deal is, anyone can enter, family friendly photos and its your favourite shot you took that week.

My 'sweet shot' for this week is of the Wheel of Brisbane- I loved the red lanterns hanging on the pathway....

wheel of brissy with lanterns



Check it out Sweet Shot Tuesday

7 comments:

SarahinSC said...

I love the different depths in this picture!

Lori @ In Pursuit of Martha Points said...

Oh that's just lovely!

The lanterns against the sky is gorgeous!

Wonderful shot. : )

darcy@m3b said...

Brisbane is Queensland, right? I've never been to Australia - yet! - but it's on my bucket list. I almost went to a school in Perth but chickened out - too far from my family. ;)

Beautiful pic!

Chris said...

I love that photo! Great colors and lines.

I homeschool my boys, and we just studied the early history of New Zealand. They loved the Kiwi birds and the now-extinct Moa!

Almota Roses said...

The red lanterns are mesmerizing. What an interesting shot!

Have a beautiful day!

Heather said...

Really neat. I like the red against the sky. I am glad you joined the Sweet Shot fun:)

life with Kaishon said...

What a great picture. I thought it was the Eiffel tower when I was looking at it from a distance. SO pretty!