Saturday, June 12, 2010

Not me...

Picture this... School athletics carnival.  Lots of parents watching, lots of children running.  One particular woman decides to run across the track to get a photo of her friend's son who is winning his race... but she trips on a rope and flies across the track head first... with her camera in the air (kind of an instant reaction like saving a baby as you fall).. she gets up, not injured but her pride is very sore.... of course that couldnt have been me!

But here is my Snapshot for June for today

elise and sausage


 Bubba eating a sausage - YUM!



Here's a few other pictures.. its been a long day ...

keeley long jumpkeeley running 2ben long jumpold ladies

2 comments:

Kelly said...

hehe I had to have a good giggle at that! ;)

Leonie said...

Funny huh Kelly... only would happen to me!