Thursday, June 3, 2010

Special Time

Today I got to spend some quality one-on-one time with my little girl.  It wasn't anything exciting. We parked at school (ready for pick up) then walked hand in hand down the road to do a quick stop at Woolies then back to the park.  We both had a swing together.. played on the playground...I dont do this enough with my baby.. I just get too busy and wrapped up in other stuff.. which is a TERRIBLE excuse. 


So now I am going to factor these special times into our daily life and other things will have to wait.


elise park


(excuse the pic - it was taken on my phone )

1 comment:

Jacqui Anderson said...

i feel your pain! some days sitting here in canada and pineing for life in NZ is overwhelming! but i get through the day and then the next day is better :) take care