Saturday, July 17, 2010

9 years old today!

Today my eldest is 9 years old.  Wow!!  I say it all the time, but where did those 9 years go?

A letter to Little Miss Sunshine on your 9th birthday

Dear Little Miss Sunshine

You were born at 2.21am on 17th July 2001 after 6 inductions over 4 days.  Fortunately when you did decide it was time to arrive it was a fairly quick labour (5 hours) and you arrived by ventouse delivery.. which is what happens when you are given an epidural too late!

You are growing into a beautiful girl.  You have always been very creative and as you get a little older you are starting to enjoy all the things I love – eg. Sewing, scrapbooking and knitting.

The one thing I love most about you is your beautiful smile and how you show your joy so openly. We have hundreds of beautiful photos of you with the BIGGEST smile on your face.

I love that you have found a passion for netball. You make such a great Goal keeper and goal defence. My heart bursts with pride every time I watch you play. This is only your first year playing and I can’t wait to watch you grow and develop your netball skills.

You have beautiful friends who appreciate your empathic and caring nature.

I am so proud that when you go to friend’s houses you are always so well mannered and well behaved.

I love you sweetheart and I am excited to watch you grow but please slow down a bit!!!!

Love Mum

XXX

Here’s few pictures of her ....

Keeley new bornkeeley few monthskeeley with food on headkeeley 10 monthskeeley smilekeeley 2keeley mermdkeeley big siskeeley zookeeley cs3keeley netball

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy 9th birthday Keeley!

Cadi said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have heaps of fun being nine.

clare's craftroom said...

Happy , happy birthday Keely!