Monday, July 5, 2010

Cupcake party planning

These school holidays I am busy being creative for my daughter's upcoming 9th Birthday.



The invitations have been sent for 7 friends to attend her Cupcake Tea Party.

 inviteinvites

 

Lots of ruffled PINK yummy streamers are made

ruffled streamers



Cupcake charms are modeled and baked, ready to be strung on ribbon and popped into party bags

cupcake charms 2



 

And there's still more to come.... I LOVE party preparation!

Dont forget to enter my giveaway here, closes tomorrow at 5pm Brisbane time.

Oh and before I forget - HAPPY 4th July to all my American friends and family - I loved 4th July when I lived there!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the charms! Can't wait to see party pics

Simone said...

Leonie, link this up to my party linky already!! This is amazing!

Cupcake Tea Party | Kiwi at Heart said...

[...] You can check out the preparation for this party here and here. [...]