Friday, July 16, 2010

P{l}ay it forward




 

Kelly at Reclaiming me has posted about this P{l}ay it forward and I am excited to get the last spot on her list (i think!)

 

So, would you like to receive something from me?  I could send all manner of things as I like to try my hand at anything at least once.

So here's the deal:

~I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post.

~I have 365 days to do it in…

~What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!

The catch is that you must participate as well:

~you must have a blog.

~after you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going! Just cut and paste this one if you like, which I did!

Sounds fun doesn’t it? Sign up in my comments section :)

2 comments:

The Clip Cafe said...

okay i think i have the right one now? for the pay it forward? :-) Sounds fun! - what do i have to do next ( after doing what you have said in the above?

The Clip Cafe said...

okay just done up the post - can't wait to get my surprise! :-) Thanks