Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beach calm

Today, with all the little cherubs safely delivered to school and kindy, I took myself for a drive to the beach at Redcliffe Peninsular. I have always found the beach has a very calming effect on me and I needed to get some space and fresh air.  I was a bit annoyed I didnt take my camera because when I got there the weather was picture perfect, the sky stunning blue.



So here's a couple of pics I took on my mobile phone

recliffe 2


redcliffe



stunning or what?

Where do you find your peace?

(I have had an email to say its hard to leave comments on my blog and it wont always accept them... can you email me if you've also had this problem.. kiwiatheartdesigns@gmail.com)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

That is beautiful! I haven't been to Redcliff as ti is a while away from my side of town, but now I will be putting it on my list of places to visit. I too am revitalized by the beach. I grew up on the coast so I must get that hit regularly.

Leonie said...

Its a beautiful spot to visit, although Im sure there are lots of other beautiful places close to Brisbane I havent discovered yet. My absolute favourite is Shorncliffe Pier - spectacular.

Merchy said...

Really beautiful!
Yes, the beach and the sea makes me calm also. Enjoy that feeling!

Simone said...

PS no probs commenting!

Simone said...

The beach does it for me too... failing that a sunny spot in a window seat; or PAINTING the ocean. Yes, if I can't live by the sea and have a sea view i will paint my own. Messing around with paint is very soothing.

The Clip Cafe said...

I love the beach - don't get there enough :-( despite living only 25mins from it!!

Mrs M said...

Hey - lovely photos. Very peaceful!
Thanks for visiting Completely Cottage - it cracked me up that you knew the suburb (in a non freaky stalking way of course!) - looks like you are living in a lovely area now. Have a great day! :)

meghan said...

Hey - just discovered your blog. I love the vivid blues in this post. The beach is one of my favourite places. It is nature at it's most beautiful, yet so raw at the same time. And I love the uniqueness of each moment with the changing day, weather and waves.

Gorgeous.