Thursday, August 26, 2010

My creative space.. little birdies

My creative space this week has been a hive of activity.. or maybe a birdcage of activity.

I found these little bird cages for $2 each! they are very cute, only 10cm tall. Of course they needed a little bird... and red polka dot of course :)

bird cagebirdcage 2


 And Ive been making more noticeboards/photo boards


yo yo noticeboardnotice board yo yonoticeboard cupcake


please excuse this terrible photo...the denim is actually supposed to be the same as the one above...



Be sure to head over to Kootoyoo to check out the other creative spaces today...

15 comments:

Vic said...

I love your space! Those wee cages are super cute, and I know a little Punk that would adore that cupcake board!

LeelaBijou said...

I love both projects, really beautiful!

Cindy said...

Very cute bird cages...something lovely to float around a room.

Widge said...

wow!!! too cool!! loving both of these

Notchka said...

Oh sooooo love the little bird cages - where in the world did you get those, I want! I want! Wanna do a swap????

Katy said...

The bird cages are super lovely, as are the red birdies :)

Simone said...

I so LOVE those blinkin photo boards!!
You are too clever.
xx

michelle said...

lovely work

Kylie said...

How cute are those bird cages - what a find:)

PaisleyJade said...

I love those bird cages! Your creations are fab!

Leonie said...

thanks Simone.. now if only my kids would let me sell them.....

Leonie said...

thanks Michelle

Leonie said...

arent they gorgeous Kylie, sadly I couldnt find anymore today.

Leonie said...

Thanks Kristy, I love them too.. just having trouble finding some more!

Leonie said...

Thanks Katy.