Monday, August 30, 2010

New Blog for Creative Kiwis

I love Kiwi Mummy Blogs and I have discovered from constantly checking out the blogs on there, that us Kiwis have an amazing amount of creative talent. So, Ive created a new blog, Creative Kiwis.  Its a place for Kiwis (and others, we are inclusive here!) to meet and share their creations.

Picnik collage3

Each week I'll have a Linky Party where you can link up a post of your creation and check out the others for inspiration.

I will showcase one or two Creative Kiwis each week and this will be your chance to get your name in lights :) and I can also link it back to your online shop too for some extra exposure.

There will also be the opportunity to submit tutorials and I will sort out a page for them shortly.

Im also going to put on a button but Im still figuring it out...

So, what are you waiting for, get on over there and link up you Creative Kiwis!!

5 comments:

lee said...

awesome idea!!

Simone said...

Hey leonie, you know I love this idea... what kind of creative do we have to be?? I am not a sewer. or even really a baker. Do my kids parties count?? Or my paintings? Or my party invites??
Hope so, cos you know I love a good linky party!
xx

PaisleyJade said...

Great idea Leonie!!

Leonie said...

All kinds of creative welcome Simone, its all about sharing and inspiring so birthday invites, parties and paintings would all be great! Cant wait to see what everyone links up.

Marie said...

Hi there,

I am your newest follower via the Weekend Blog Hop hosted by Vintage Mom. I'm not from New Zealand...I'm actually on the other side of the world. I'm from Trinidad in the Caribbean.

Please come by anytime you get a moment and visit me too.

Thanks so much,

Marie
The Things We Find Inside