Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekend where am I? (there is a prize!!)

This is your chance to play a little game, with surPRIZES too!

All you have to do is become a follower on my blog and leave a comment guessing where I am taking the picture from.

I will have a few clues ...  The first person to correctly guess wins a little surPRIZE! Otherwise at the end of the week the person who is closest is the winner.  Go on, have a go!!!

So dont tell me where the photo is of.. tell me where I am taking it from? 

If this is fun I will try to do it every weekend but due to my limited travels it might be something a bit more obscure :)

Here's this weeks one:

[caption id="attachment_1218" align="aligncenter" width="562" caption="Where am I?"]Where am I?[/caption]

Clue one : Home is where the heart is....

10 comments:

Kelly said...

ooh looks lovely! A stab in the dark - East Auckland?

Kelly said...

btw your blog is looking great!

Sally said...

Im now following you and will take a stab too - I'd say North Island, maybe Waihi? I enjoy your blog and am a fellow kiwi in Brisbane :-)

lee said...

right...hmmm kinda looks like rangatoto so im with auckland.

Nana Poppins said...

Hopping thru and following you! :)

Nana

http://www.twitter.com/thenanapoppins

Karyn Climans said...

All I know is that I want to be where you are at the moment! What a breathtaking view.

Kari said...

Hmmm..somewhere in New Zealand. I am a new follower from the blog hop! Hope you can stop by and visit my blog, I have a lot of great giveaways going on right now..Have a great weekend!

Kari
http://shining2save.com

Jennifer said...

Hmm... from up on the hill above Waipu Cove??? I am trying to remember what the islands look like in the view from there... or up behind Langs beach. There, those are my guesses :)

Leonie said...

We have a winner!!! Jennifer you are spot on! I will email you for your address and send you a surPRIZE. Well done!

Jennifer said...

YAY!!! As you know I just love those beaches and I know you do too, so had a feeling that photo was taken on one of you visits there :)