Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend: Where am I? Winner

We have a winner!! Jennifer from Little Kiwi Chick correctly guessed that I was somewhere above Waipu and Langs Cove in Northland, NZ. So Im going to send her off a little surPRIZE.Check back again next week as I will do another one, and dont worry, it wont all be beautiful NZ pictures!

 


[caption id="attachment_1303" align="aligncenter" width="354" caption="My crazy kids in the water"]My crazy kids in the water[/caption]

 

Today we went to the beach and it was so cold... but my children went swimming! Not me, I put on a jumper, wrapped up in a towel and read my book!  I took advantage of the drive to do some more crochet too.

 

bubba at the beachsonic at beach


Little Miss Sunshine and I have whipped up some yummy Dahl for dinner!! I love Indian food and its so cheap and easy to prepare.  Yum.

No comments: