Monday, September 20, 2010

Kids Clothes Week Challenge



This week is the Elsie Marley Kids Clothes week challenge.

What you do is make clothes for your kids for an hour a day for seven days!

I am joining in because I want to make my boy some PJs

 and these for my littlest - Fisher boy shorts(for girls) !!!!Oh so cute!

image borrowed from MaryJane and Galoshes



tutorial found here...

And some more super simple lazy days skirts for the girls.... like I made last year (yes its my first ever post!)


 skirts 006



A snap wrap dress from here

Oh and this adorable dress!!!


image borrowed from here & Tutorial here


And this gorgeous one here



oh and there are a couple of dozen more things I have saved that I want to make!! haha! but for now I'll just start with those :)

6 comments:

Sharlene Wilson said...

OOO that sounds like fun, i cant do it this week though, maybe next week:)

Lisa said...

ooo I love the look of those shorts... may just make some for the girlies.

Kelly said...

I like those shorts too! I've finished one pair of pants and I'm currently sprawled across the lounge floor with 6 projects on the go at once - we're all sick in this household so DH is off work for the day

Leonie said...

aren't those shorts adorable! I am now hunting through my stash for the perfect fabric!

corrie said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh thanks for sharing that link for the peasant dress! it's just so cute isn't it!

thank you!
Corrie:)

Leonie said...

Yes Corrie, it is absolutely adorable!!