Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Creative Space-Saturday Market Day Skirts

In April I wrote  a post about Portabello Pixie's Saturday Market Day Skirt FREE pattern.

I made one for Little Miss Sunshine and was totally in love with it  - still am!!! (even if it took about three hours to make -Im so a faster the better girl!)  But for this it is SOOO worth it. She has worn it non-stop all winter and it has even had a run in with a slide at a park with baby poo on it (yep, there's some disgusting people out there!). 

keeley new skirt



Well, not too long after that I made one for Little Miss Attitude, loved that one - 20 squares less and took a little less time... she wears it all the time too...

e market skirte wearing skirt

Well yesterday and today I have made another, for a gift for Little Miss Sunshine's Bestie who is having her birthday this week... she has hinted so many times about how much she loves this skirt and she is one of the nicest girls you could ever wish your daughter to have as a friend, so I thought I could handle making one more :)

market day skirt



Can't wait to give it to her!!!

I would totally recommend giving this pattern a go.  As long as you can cut straight (56 squares!!) and sew a straight line you can make one too!!!

be sure to check out the other creative spaces at Kootoyoo.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

They're gorgeous Leonie! I really need a girl now!

meghan said...

I LOVE THIS SKIRT! I wish I had an adult's version! This is gonna make your girl's friend so so happy!

Leonie said...

check out the free pattern - it has adult sizes too ladies!!!