Friday, October 22, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S swap

friends swap 1


I particpated in the FRIENDS swap over at Sew Prim Khris and I was so excited to receive a parcel of beautiful goodies from Karen (you can visit her blog here)


friends f swap


oh the plans I have for this GORGEOUS christmas fabric!!!


friends r


my favourite!!!


friends i


how cute are these cupcake goodies!!


friends e


oh and this elf is SOOO cute... my photo doesnt show how incredibly clever and cute it is - the present even has a tag with my name on it!!


friends needle case


love this beautiful needle case.. already being well used!!


friends d


my latest passion - doilies!


friends s


and scrapbooking items for my supplies.. my eldest already has her eye on these!!!


Thank you so much Karen for the beautiful swap gifts!! I love everything and feel soooo spoilt!

5 comments:

Simone said...

Wowzer Leonie!
what an aweseom bunch of stuff. LOVE that christmas fabric... I'm not a sewer but STILL! delicious x

Kelly said...

ohhh very nice! I'm hoping my swap partner will have hers by now - I sent it by Air. Love the elf - and the fabric (and everything else actually!) Can't wait to see what's in mine

A Christy Productyion said...

You definately scored!!

The Clip Cafe said...

Oh NICE!!! I can't wait to see mine either - getting my parcel ready to send off (and your choccy one!!) :-)

Karen Mallory said...

I am so glad that you liked everything Leonie! I had fun making and picking out the items!
hugs Karen