Friday, October 29, 2010

A mummy and daughter date

With only a few weeks left until my children finish school, my youngest  and I have decided that every Thursday we are going to have a Mummy and Daughter date, before she starts school.  We are going to get out and do HEAPS of stuff that Brisbane has to offer (of course we do stuff together usually but these dates will be extra special!)



Today it was off to Redcliffe Lagoon for a swim and play.  If you are visiting north Brisbane, this place is awesome.  It is all seaside, has a big playground and a massive manmade lagoon.  There are barbeques, changing rooms, lots of shelter and lifeguards on duty and even a little iceblock shop. Its great!

I will apologise for the photos in advance, they are on my phone and I think I might have sunscreen on my lens... oops!


redcliffe 2



redcliffe

 

Where will we go next week????

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aww, I can't wait to have mummy-daughter dates down the road! Everyday is a mummy-daughter day for us at the moment, but it is going to be so fun to go out and about and do special things together! :)

Lisa said...

That place looks awesome!

The Clip Cafe said...

Great idea!! School come around waaaaay to quickly :-)

Sarah said...

Looks fabulous. Friends of mine moved there a couple of years ago. I'd love to visit them one day.