Monday, October 25, 2010

A Present a week until Christmas

I am finally joining in with Deb's Works in Progress, A Present a week until Christmas (she is up to week 16!!) and there's only 8 weeks to go.


I have been making some bears for my kids from this great book (I treated myself to this book a couple of months ago and it is AWESOME!)



One Yard Wonders: 101 Fabulous Fabric Projects


Here are the cute Peg bears for my girls (my son's one is still in progress) - they are actually about 40cm long - so quite big bears!


peg bears 2


AND, thank you to everyone for your lovely comments about my exciting news yesterday!! We have so much organising to do but I feel really at peace knowing it will all fall into place.


 

4 comments:

Miriam said...

These are really sweet. I've only managed 2 in the present a week series but hey 2 is better than none right??

PaisleyJade said...

Oh they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

Holly said...

I love that book, and your bears are ADORABLE! Welcome to the challenge, it has really been a huge motivation to me to get my Christmas gifts done!

Bellgirl said...

So cute! I love the belly buttons especially ;)