I saw this over at Sams Snippets tonight and I thought - hey, that might get me blogging again! So here I go...
If you want to join in - this is what you have to do each day
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name.
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends.
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Your favorite song.
So here goes Day 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
- I am a bit obsessive.. eg. When I was at school and in my 20s my obsession was the gym and now it is all things crafty and um.. blogs *ahem*.
- I have a Masters Degree in Psychology. Apparently it doesn’t instantly qualify you to understand children (despite how many times Ive been asked parenting questions followed by – you must know you studied psychology).. oh right!
- I was an exchange student during High School to the USA... I L.O.V.E. the USA! I still have regular contact with my host family 20 years later.
- I am not a dog person... but for some reason dogs like me.
- I am like the prodigal son... I have always believed in God (that will never change) but my commitment to church etc comes in ebbs and flows.... I wish that was different.
- During my exchange in the USA I learnt to play the Saxophone... well ‘play’ is probably too strong a word... I also got to take two classes a day of art, choir and other very cool subjects.
- I have suspected Coeliacs and cannot tolerate even a tiny trace of gluten (hence the lack of a firm diagnosis – I can’t put myself through the eating of gluten to get a positive biopsy). Some days I get really annoyed about it... mostly I just suck it up and get on with it.
- My babies are miracles. I was told I would never have babies and I have three perfect healthy children.
- My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage – It was the worst day of my life so far.
- I had my thyroid gland removed when I was 26 due to an autoimmune thyroid disease that nearly killed me.. but going into surgery this is what I told the surgeon... ‘please make the scar look ok, I am only 26 and I don’t have a boyfriend at the moment’..(rolls eyes) vanity!!! Funny thing is I met my hubby about 6 weeks later – while my scar (across my neck) was still held together with steri strips. He said he didn’t notice. So I married him.
- I am fiercely loyal.. fiercely (you have been warned!)
- I would love to learn to play the piano (hopefully much better than I played the saxophone).
- I love Kiwi and Aussie music, television and music... love it!
- I don’t have an accent (hahaha)
- I love white chocolate.
Phew that was quite hard!
And thank you for your lovely comments about best wishes for my Mum. She is ok - they haven't really changed anything but she will be monitored more closely now.