Friday, November 12, 2010

My creative space-concerts and parties

concert 3This week I have made 6 skirts for my daughter and her friends for their school concert (which was last night). The concert theme was Legends and their class performed a Beatles number.  They were fantastic.


My son's class did beach boys, Barbara Ann. They were great too!!


concert14


I also made a Ruby Doll and carry cot and little quilt for my cousin's wee girl who was turning one.


 the setrubydoll


dolls quilt



 Now its time to start some party preparation.. my little miss is turning 5 in 18 days she tells me!

more creative spaces over here

4 comments:

The Clip Cafe said...

Oh would have loved to have been there! The kids look great. And your dolly is soooo sweet! Love the carry bag etc too :-)

ana @ i made it so said...

what a sweet doll! such a mellow, happy expression.

Gail said...

You are a sewing queen! Good mummy you!

Sophie said...

Gorgeous skirts and wee dolly! Wowee! And congrats on the apple dish find! Too cool for words!!