Thursday, November 4, 2010

A request for a special person

I know Im scarce around here at the moment.. but I'll be back, just quite a bit going on in our lives with moving, tummy bugs etc.
Today my Mum is having a much needed, urgent, surgical procedure that we hope will, in the end save her life. Ive been so worried about her so this is a day that we meet with trepidation but also thankfulness that she is living in a country with access to the necessary life saving procedures.
Please keep her in your prayers and thoughts today. Once again, its hard being away from her and Dad at this time but they have been blessed with the most AMAZING friends who are going above and beyond to help them out in that maze called Auckland.
By the way, my Dad is doing GREAT since his surgery in August - in fact he feels better than he has in years!! Once Mum is over this hurdle they'll both be as good as new when we get back to overstay our welcome in their home in January (hehe)

6 comments:

Renee said...

Was thinking of you today (sorry I didn't comment earlier, just checked my google reader on my phone quickly). Have you heard how it all went?? Hope your Mum is resting up and on the mend tonight.

Jennifer said...

I saw your post last night before I went to bed so said a little prayer for you all. How is she doing? Thinking of you and sending *hugs* Jennifer

Christine said...

How is your Mum doing? I hope that her surgery went well and she is recovering quickly!

The Clip Cafe said...

Thinking of you and sending best wishes! Hope all is well :-)

Leonie said...

thanks :)

Leonie said...

thanks