Saturday, November 27, 2010

thank you

thank you, to everyone who has emailed me, left me lovely comments and said a prayer over the past couple of weeks. I really appreciate it.

I am also very thankful to my lovely friends who have helped out with my children and been there to distract me with their love and laughter... you know who you are :)

It has a been a really emotional time, facing some huge phobias. Yesterday was the worst day of all and when I had to have a rather scary (to me!) procedure and my husband wasn't allowed in the room, I broke down. Isn't it amazing how debilitating phobias can be?

But thanks to the lovely compassionate doctors I got through it and felt a surge of confidence in my own ability to cope with whatever is thrown at me. I am still waiting on test results but feeling positive that it will be good news. 

Taking a step back from my blog has also been a good thing.  I have lots of post ideas now and Im going to start off with party celebrations for my baby, who is turning 5 on Monday... how on earth did that happen?

Ive also had a chance to do some creating and that feels good too.

So Im off to finish painting a giant tree, hang some more fairy lights, make some more tissue pom poms and I should probably start making the cake too. Our family room is being turned into Pixie Hollow for a certain little Tinkerbell fan.

Thanks again for your support :)

No comments: