Saturday, December 11, 2010

We're having a pool party...

would you like to join us?

yep, its official. Today my youngest is having a pool party.  Because its HOT! really hot and the aircon is pumping (ah.. ducted aircon how I love thee!)

Unfortunately, we are missing one vital ingredient in this house.. which would be the .. um.. pool..

So she is improvising, by having a bath in her swimming togs. So maybe you can't join us.. its kinda small..(weird tiny Aussie baths!!)
She's donned her very cute tinkerbell swimming togs, complete with wings

tinker


And the bath is full of bubbles ..
tinker bath


 Oh my sweet girl.. you really know how to party

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute! I love middle of the day baths just for fun. Love that costume too - she looks like the real Tinkerbell!

meghan said...

What an imagination. I love it. And the outfit was just perfect for the 'size' pool. It might not have worked quite so well in a grown-up sized pool. Homegrown fun is the best fun!

Cat said...

LOL
love it!
clever girl...

love and light

Gail said...

Fabulous - love her improv style!!

Sue said...

Now yesterday, when it was 80 degrees, here in California, U.S.A. I might have joined in, but this morning it is cold so I'll pass. I hope she has a fun time. She is so cute and this reminds me of summers here. When I have the grands I put them in the bath tub at times just to cool them off. Mostly though we set a sprinkler on the hose and run through it. They love it when old Granny joins them. Ha ha, I think it is fun to. (Second childhood.)

Wedding Reception Decorations said...

Love all the opinions expressed here! How is everyone? Love how everyone expresses whatr they feel :)

Designer Purses said...

Congratulations on having one of the most sophisticated blogs Ive come across in some time! Its just incredible how much you can take away from something simply because of how visually beautiful it is. Youve put together a great blog space --great graphics, videos, layout. This is definitely a must-see blog!

meble kuchenne said...

Sorry for the huge review, but I'm really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it's the right choice for you.

jocuri.net said...

Judge certifies EA football class-action suit..Court gives gamers the go-ahead to join litigation surrounding alleged anticompetitive practices by Madden NFL publisher since January 1, 2005.