Monday, February 21, 2011

An Award!

Thanks Sammy at Cherished and Lyns at Once upon a Time for the bloggy award!!! I love your blogs too!


Anyway, here's what you have to do:

1. Thank and link back to the blogger who passed this award onto you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award other recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award...

Seven things about me:
1.  I spent six years at University and have a degree and a Masters which Ive never used...oops.
2.  I love to cook, bake and craft. I HATE housework and cleaning.
3.  I am very impatient (working on that all the time).
4.  I love fabric.. but have never bought it online because I need to touch it, feel it...
5.  I am sensitive - which is good and bad.
6.  I  am a reader, I LOVE to read.
7.  I have spent two years growing my hair so I can wear it tied up... so much easier than short hair!!

Right, that was hard!!

And I'm passing this on to these 'recently' discovered great blogs:
Craving Fresh - through this amazing blog I discovered the world of Real Food.
Inside the Scrap Heap - I have cried buckets of tears reading this blog and last week met Tracy in real life, she is Amazing.
Treacy's Travels - another lovely blog that totally tears at my heart. An amazing woman with an amazing family.
Little Poppa and Me - love visiting here..
Whats eating the cat? - who doesn't love Cat. Always leaves such gorgeous comments. Positivity plus!
Posie at Posie Patchwork - love love love her blog.

Of course I love heaps more but that would take me another week to list them all!!!

2 comments:

Lyns said...

Cool to learn more about you. x

TracyP said...

Awwww sweet xxxx
Loving the other blogs and finding out about you!!