Thursday, February 24, 2011

Softies for Christchurch

I am humbled by the number of responses I have received on yesterday's post, and all the people who have re-posted the post on their blogs to get the word out there (and thanks Sarah for doing this cool button for me!)

YOU GUYS ROCK!!

I am getting comments frequently from all around the world, signing up to donate a softie/s.

Your giving is so generous and will be so appreciated by the children of Christchurch.

I am thinking it will probably take 4-6 weeks to collect all the softies.

Tomorrow I will send an email to all those who have provided me with one :) with the address for posting.

For those who haven't included an email, we really want your softies too!...could you send me email on kiwiatheartdesigns@gmail.com and I will give you the mailing address.

The scenes in Christchurch continue to devastating and heartbreaking.

Kia Kaha Cantabrians. This is such a tragic time, we are all praying for you and sending our love your way.

A bloggy friend of mine has organised an awesome walk to raise money for Christchurch. Check it out here, maybe you can join the walk on April 2, in Auckland, or donate money towards their fundraising. It is a great idea!

Thanks everyone for your support.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I have just sent you a email.
Hugs
xo
Great to see so much generosity

PaisleyJade said...

I am so excited by the response!!!

emerson-j said...

yusss! bloggers are awesome!!

Naturally Carol said...

So glad the response is so good..love what you're doing.

Quilt Kitty said...

I'll help too. As a Nelsonian living in Perth I want to do something to help. You can reply to mt email / blog. Tracee xx

hungryhippie said...

Great! I'm following you and would love to see any updates on the people in CC....sending my softie this week (from England). I will pass this on and blog about it as well.
:o)
Thinking of you all!
natalie