Saturday, February 12, 2011

Things Im Loving...

Im finding this post hard to write today. Things are falling apart a bit here, now that Daddy has gone back to Australia for work.

There's been tears, tantrums, lack of sleep and poor behaviour and that's just me... nah, kidding... thats the kids and I'm a little over it.

My tummy has been causing trouble of its own all week... I can eat kumara, banana, apple puree.. and not much else :(

... sorry for whinging...but I'm keeping it real!

SO..in the spirit of Paisley Jade's great linky party....


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

This week I'm loving...


cool kids movies...

Love, love, LOVED this movie!!!
and the kids loved this one by the same director... although I was very tired and..um.. fell asleep...oops


Im loving exciting giveaway mail for Valentine's Day.. thanks Rhiannon from Remarquable Junque


Loving these nutty chickens... they destroy the garden if left to it.. but lay beautiful eggs.

All this fresh unsprayed, no pesticide, produce right outside our back door


and this one is especially for Paisley Jade...

I am officially revoking my former somewhat rocky relationship with Duraseal
I have a new love...
 slip on book covers from Warehouse Stationery!! woohoo, these babies are awesome! and only $1.95 each!!
they have boy ones too but forget to snap a pic before they went back to school.

What are you loving this week? Link up here to Paisley Jade.

** update... a link to buy the book covers.
 



6 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Good on you for still posting despite being unwell/missing hubby and having a crazy household!! Drooling over those book covers - locally sold too!!!

Hang in there - and see you soon!!!

jacksta said...

Oooh I might have to get some of those book covers! As much as a appreciate duraseal. Do you think they will last a year or two?
Love those dinner monsters! I cant be arsed getting all creative with dinner...by that time of day I'm like "Just eat it!!"

Widge said...

Hope you feel better soon Leonie, very inspiring that you still managed a post with such awesomeness. Loving those veges right outside your door!

Lyns said...

Yikes - tough week. Glad you still have plenty love. I love The Bridge to Terabithia. Not so in love with the chickens (have a bird thing!). And so glad that you have found an alternative to the terrors of duraseal that I have heard about before my two start school. Hope your week improves. xx

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh hope you feel better in the tummy department soon & if you ever need to talk husbands working away, i'm your gal (my husband is away for 3 years) & i have 4 children to keep me company. Sure they are older now but he's been away for massive chunks like 6-9 months a time since they were born, so i've been there with little ones & no Daddy. Wishing you well & happy harvesting, love Posie

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh that movie, cried & cried, can't handle children dying, OMG, the children thought it was sad but i was sobbing. Love Posie