Friday, February 18, 2011

Things Im Loving....

I'm linking in with Paisley Jade's Things I'm Loving..


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

This week Im loving...

making new friends.... (and still loving the old ones too!!)


Yep, I know, I could go on about this morning forever!!!
Blogging rocks.. I tell you!! I have now met (IRL) 11 bloggers and they are all soooo nice!!!

finding an awesome doctor who is totally on my wave length and took me off a lifelong prescription and put me on a natural version!! Yippee, loving the new doctor.


Book Depository. I know a well known NZ bookstore is struggling as I write this and I realise places like book depository take away business from the stores... but I can't help loving ordering a book (or three) for less than half price and having them arrive in my mailbox less than 10 days later (with free shipping!)
Check out my new blog bookshelf to see what books I'm loving!

http://www.bookdepository.com/

REAL FOOD!!  There's a blog post coming about this... but I am LOVING eating a real food diet.

This wee girl who has been at school for only two weeks and has already received 2 Principals Awards for her story writing.
 Oh and the story..

Containers that arrive full of our stuff... and a funny girl who likes to have pictures of them lifting it!


husbands that arrive back in the country on the eve of our wedding anniversary... and then anniversary plans to spend the night (together with our youngest)..at a school camp ...lol... yep, really romantic! But at least we'll be together.



What are you LOVING this week?

12 comments:

Sima J said...

Haha funny 'romantic' trip but yes, I'm sure you'll be stoked just to have him there - I know I would be! I'll have to go check out that book store now! :-)

jacksta said...

love that container pic! yay for school camp...camp mother!

PaisleyJade said...

hehe - loving your list Leonie!! Such a cool pic of your girl holding up the container... and yay for Principal's awards!! Such a great time meeting up last week.

Cat said...

*smile*



love and light

Helen said...

Love the pic of the "container lifting". :)

Little Kiwi Chick said...

Cool post! Well done to the little story writer! I tell you, I am looking forward to eating REAL food while home in NZ. There are some good healthy options over here that I cling to but the food available in NZ's is some of the best in the world in my opinion!

Venessa said...

Hi new friend! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a very sweet comment! You know what I am loving this week!!! Have a fabulous weekend! And I can not wait to read more on your blog!

TracyP said...

Awesome things to love!!!
I have tagged you with a blog award cause your blog totally inspires me!

The South African Kiwis said...

Love your shelf! Read A Thousand Splendid Suns recently - it was good...

Lyns said...

Love your list. School camp sounds fun...not romantic, but funxx
ps. there is an award for you on my blog

Kylie said...

Hope you had a great weekend. Yay to containers and husbands arriving. Happy Anniversary, glad to see everyone is settling in to being back

Sue (Suzie Utoozie) said...

Oh it must be so much fun to meet other bloggers. I know of a few here in CA and I am hoping to meet them face to face some time.

Good for your Doctor changing the pill to something more natural. Wonderful isn't it. I recently had a heart pill changed and it has been the best change ever.