Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The confidence of a 5 year old

My blogging is really SLACK at the moment (as was kindly pointed out to me this morning - hehe) and I have so much I want to blog about - STACKS!! but Im struggling to find the time.....

So here's just a quick post to share with you the confidence I am loving in my youngest child (who started school only 7 weeks ago)

Each of the kids were given a box for the ever growing pile of drawings etc. I told them, decorate it however you like...

this is Miss 5s...


I love it :)

5 comments:

TracyP said...

teeheeheehee it is soo funny and adorable!!!

PaisleyJade said...

Very cute - loving the hands!!

Our Whanau said...

Haha. Masterpiece!

jacksta said...

little cutie

Neetz said...

It wasn't me.....it was TracyP that called you a slack blogger....hahahah (but then she called me that too aye Tracy?????) hahahahaha.
((and I totally am!))
Love the confidence ... long may that last!! gorgeous!