Friday, March 4, 2011

A quick 5 things Im loving!

Im popping in for a quick post as we have just come back from camp and Im totally exhausted! but in a good, healthy, Ive walked 500 hundred miles in 3 days,way.


1. Im loving my beautiful eldest daughter.  She is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.  This gorgeous girl has just left the most beautiful friends behind in Australia and already, after only 4 weeks at her new school has already made some new, lovely friends. I am so proud of her it chokes me up trying to write about it.
It just shows me what an incredible girl she is, because to have such special friends everywhere she goes, she is a pretty special person. I'm certain God has great plans for her. 

2. Loving New Zealand!! for soooo many reasons.  The last few days has been all about hiking through bush and 'back to nature' so Im loving pictures like these....


this is my daughter holding a Kauri snail...cool huh!


3. Loving Whangarei blogger catch ups!! LOVING!! Although Im the slacker who hasnt done a proper post about our latest adventure.. but let me just say - it involved BIG LENSES, crocheting in the park, LOTS of giggling... totally stoked about all my new IRL friends! (oh and PJ taught me how to do a granny square!)



4. Loving the generosity and awesomeness of Bloggers from all around the world who are making softies for my Softies for the children of Christchurch Appeal.  YOU GUYS ROCK!!! Already the softies are flooding in. Each one is so beautifully made and so precious. I can just see the delight they will bring to those precious wee children. THANK YOU!!


5. And Im loving that tomorrow... we get to go and have a sleepover with Simone at Greatfun4kids!! EEK!!! So excited!!! AND as if that wasn't exciting enough - I also get to meet some more bloggers!! WOW!
It sounds like Simone has planned a weekend of awesomeness for us!! (are you jealous? huh? huh?) ..hehe.

My kids are super excited too, they love the Team G crew! 


So please excuse me, Im off for my beauty sleep  and I cant wait to tell you all about it when we get home.

(nah, Im not excited... MUCH!!!)


Linking up with Paisley Jade's  Things Im loving

4 comments:

Sarah (Catching the Magic) said...

So happy for you Leonie that your family have settled back so quickly and your weekend plans sound like alot of fun indeed!

PaisleyJade said...

Sooooooooooooo jealous - have fun... and need I ask you to take lots of pics!?!?

Loving your list - so happy that your girl is making more friends already!!

jacksta said...

I only met your Miss 9 very briefly and can tell she is lovely wee lass, so cool seeing them in that school environment watching them at their best.
And what a way to get back to NZ nature!

Lyns said...

So nice to meet you on Saturday. Have just emailed you re: freight. xx