Friday, March 18, 2011

Things Im Loving

Linking in with Paisley Jade
button2


This week I'm loving....


making it to 9 3/4 years before this has happened!! And it happened while I was at my son's camp... poor Mum. I raced in to meet Mum and take her to get it xrayed and a cast popped on.

And she is being so brave. On Monday she got first in breaststroke at school swimming sports and was going to be competing in the interschool swimming sports next week!! We are now aiming to get our little netballing superstar ready and able for the upcoming season.

Loving.... the courage of my sweet boy.... its hard to see but the platform for this flying fox was about 5 metres high! (i wasnt going up there!)


Im loving that somewhere inside this almost (shhh... 40!) year old body I still have a child-like enthusiasm for doing crazy things....
like sneaking out in the dark, in the pouring rain and having a few go's on this giant waterslide at camp - WOOHOOO!! it was so much fun... pity I didn't have my glasses on to see all the parents and children who'd snuck out to watch my sneaky fun!  lol.

Loving... that three school camps in three weeks are OVER!!!! yippee! sooooo exhausted and Im sure we've walked a million miles.  Remind me I need to get FIT!

Oh and LOVING all the softies that are coming from all over the world (a big post coming up with more pics)

Loving... that its the weekend...ahhh...

13 comments:

jacksta said...

Great stuff Leonie. So cool getting to go to camp! Your exhausted now but you'll look back and think what awesome memories.
Poor girl. We've only had one break in our house. Sucks trying to keep it dry!

Sarah said...

Go you! Love the 'brave', 'courageous', 'fun' angle! What a week you've all had. Have a great weekend!

TracyP said...

WOW! Now you can relax and Breathe!!!
Ouch to your poor girl *touch wood* no breaks here ... yet!!! I can't wait until Riley goes on his first school camp!!

PaisleyJade said...

Sounds like such fun sneaking on the water slide! My crazy daughter came home with a paper slip-on cast they had made at school... she had friends signatures on it and everything!

Naturally Carol said...

Poor girl! It must be camping season..Posie's eldest just went on a school camp, Cate just got back from one of her kid's camps...our local school sent them all off on Tuesday!

Simoney said...

Ohhh poor Miss Chatterbox!
And wahoo for you indeed :)
Fuuuun!
xxx

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh dear, get well soon with that broken arm - there must be half a dozen plastered up children at our little school. What a shame between sports meets.
Flying foxes, oh yes, love them but they do remind me of my lack of upper body strength, so working on that at the gym. Love Posie

Penny said...

Love the way you get right in there with your kids! I'm totally going to be the same. How fun!
Sorry about the broken arm. And so disappointing about the swimming. Always next year I guess

Little Gumnut said...

Picturing the sneaking out and giggling... :)

makeitgiveit said...

My mum went on all our school camps and I loved it. Good on you for building those memories and for your AMAZING softies effort - you are a light bringer!

Cat said...

lol
♥ that you are sneaky!
lol

sorry for Little Miss Chatterbox : (
hope she heals soon!

love and lgiht

Sammy said...

WOOHOO! Go you on the waterslide- LOVE it!!!

Sue said...

Oh so sorry about your Daughters arm. I pray she heals quickly. I am guessing that 5 meters is about 15 feet or more that is high, he is brave. I have to say that the slip-n-slide looks fun to me and I am 55 years old. Good for you having fun like that at any age.