Monday, March 14, 2011

Warning: slack blogger alert

Wow, my blogging is pretty slack at the moment. With school camps (three in three weeks), organising the Softies, visits from my hubby and other exciting things.. my blogging has been suffering!


I haven't yet told you about our great sleepover in Auckland, staying with Simone, and meeting four more gorgeous bloggers!!!

Or meeting Sarah from Kiwi Mummy blogs!

Or the sewing I have been doing,
 the pickles I have been making
 the baking I have been doing


Its all go here I tell you... but please don't desert me I will be back on board as soon as the next three day camp is over later this week... with lots to blog about!!!

And of course we are sadden and heartbroken watching the devastation in Japan, how unimaginable.  Our hearts and prayers are with the people of Japan.

13 comments:

Simoney said...

Ahh yes. I can;t wait to hear about your weekend with simone. Apparently she couldn't post about it either because she has NO PHOTOS. If you know anyone who has some could you pretty please ask them to email some to her with sugar on top??

Sarah (Catching the Magic) said...

Blimey! I'm EXHAUSTED thinking and reading about everything you've been up to!

Sounds like a lot of fun though!

I LOVE the style of your blog - the font and photos are great - what did you use to process your pics like that?

And with all those school camps I reckon you are probably needing a good dose of chocolate cake to keep up (looks YUMMY!).

:)

PaisleyJade said...

You sound super busy alright! Can't wait to hear about your visit with Simone... and I am drooling over your russian doll glasses!!

Naturally Carol said...

A busy lady indeed. The lollies on that chocolate cake are unbelievable! Isn't it incredible to think of an earthquake 1,000 times bigger than Christchurch and the size of that tsunami..just heartbreaking devastation.

The South African Kiwis said...

Oh lady - at least you have an excuse (or two... or three...)
I have none
*hangs head in shame*

Neetz said...

Oh man I have so been the same lately.... so much to blog about so little time!! :)

jacksta said...

:)

Sima J said...

Sheesh one busy lady!! You have been doing a better job than me - I haven't blogged in AGES!! (and I really don't have an excuse other than I can't be bothered!)

Cat said...

still here!
can't wait to hear about your weekend with Simoney!!!
She is such a lovely creature!
you have been a busy busy bee girl!
things are looking yummy where you are!

love and light

Dawn said...

Oh you've been busy! With real life:0 That's a GOOD thing!
Looking forward to seeing what else you've been up to:)

val said...

Hi Leonnie, Thanks for your patience with the emails! I have sent my little chums to you today .... you can see them if you take a peek at my blog :0)
Thank you for all you are doing,
Val xx Oxfordshire UK

Chickie Little said...

How do you find the time to so such wonderful crafts and baking!

Sue (Suzie Utoozie) said...

It is great to hear you are having fun. I can't wait for Sunny California to warm up again so we can have some fun here too. And Yes the devastation in Japan is so heartbreaking. Many prayers are being said for them.