Sunday, April 3, 2011

Loving this week

Linking in with Paisley Jade
button2

Loving this week

winning a cool prize...from one of my absolutely favourite blogs!! Thanks Megan

borrowed the image from Mousehouse
meeting up with these LOVELY new FRIENDS again, I feel totally blessed to have these new friends
and taking my little blogger (who got her cast off and her arm is officially OK!)....

re igniting my passion for a craft I have not given much attention for the past few years.... with some gorgeous friends in a beautiful craft room with lots of touches of ORANGE!



laxing it out at a beautiful beach...for a walk and a play

finding a hidden tyre swing
making my first ever sock monkeys


my little miss E has fallen in love... (excuse the apple in her mouth!)

what are you loving this week?


11 comments:

TracyP said...

ohhhhh that sock monkey is adorable!! I have a pair of Jason's socks that I want to turn into a sock monkey!!

PaisleyJade said...

Loving your list - loving that sock monkey and meeting you too!!!

The South African Kiwis said...

Sock monkey? Oh boy am I on a crafty learning curve with you ladies!

Leonie said...

ok girls... making sock monkey's is next :)

Meghan at MNM's said...

Loving your list...and I too think that sock monkey is a keeper :-)

Sima J said...

yay for bloggy friends :-) CUTE monkey!!

Sarah said...

Sounds like a fabulous week with great company, weather, inspiring crafts, fun and natural wonders! I'd love a go on that swing and that beach is gorgeous x

Neetz said...

Awesome hanging out with you 2 days this week!! yippee lucky meeee (and Kenny Kendyl too).

I will so buy one of those gorgeous monkeys if you make some to sell!!! GORGEOUS!!

xxxx

Brigitte said...

Love the list!
Great you are meeting new and special friends, yay!
Sock monkey = AWESOME! I've been feeling the need to make one of these also, I'm INSPIRED to do so now :) x

Sammy said...

What a great list- all the good elements- coffee, friends and making stuff. Nice!

Cat said...

Love the sock monkey!!!!
Love the bloggy friends
Love seeing the sun where you are as I look out my window to see the unrelenting rain... : (

love and light