Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Softies for Christchurch.. finally an Update

kiwiatheart




Well I haven't forgotten about the Softies, things have just been super busy around these parts.

After a huge number of softies arriving there was a bit of a lull and then they all started arriving in full force again.  You should see our living room!!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who has taken the time to create one or in most cases, several beautiful softies.

On Friday I will be taking them to Auckland to go on the courier to Christchurch.  Don't worry if yours is a latecomer, I am happy to forward on any others that arrive.

I will post some more pics soon!! promise!!

And I will let you know about their travels to their new homes.

3 comments:

Gail said...

What an AMAZING gift to all those children - you are such a generous, kind-hearted person Leonie! I'm blessed to know you!!

Suz said...

Great! I hope mine has arrived:)

monkeemoomoo said...

I've just come looking for your e-mail address and here's an update. I'm so sorry I am going to be one of the latecomers. I have finished my softies and need the address to send them to. I somehow deleted you original e-mail. Can you please e-mail me the address again, and I can get them in the post and to their new homes:)

monkeemoo@aapt.net.au.

thanks
Jacki xo