Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Boy

Today my gorgeous boy is 8 years old!

Like with every birthday it's quite hard to believe... 8 years!!!


My sweet boy
I love you
I love your gentle nature
I love your thirst and gift for learning
I love your attitude and determination
I love your hugs and your beautiful smile
I love the way you look out for your sisters
I love the way you believe wholeheartedly in God
I love that you aren't ashamed to give kiss Mum goodbye
I love that you are our son and we have been blessed with you in our lives

love Mum
xx

3 comments:

Flying Blind... said...

Happy Birthday to your Super Mario!

PaisleyJade said...

Happy Birthday to your precious guy!!

Simoney said...

Happy Birthday cool guy!!!
You're awesome.
Hope your day is FAB!
Love from Team G
xx